ABP HotStart Taq PCR Master Mix is a 2× concentrated solution of HotStart Taq DNA Polymerase, dNTPs, and all of the components required for PCR, except DNA template and primers. HotStart Taq PCR Master Mix provides robust and reliable performance in PCR amplification. This pre-mixed formulation saves time and reduces contamination due to a reduced number of pipetting steps required for PCR set up. The mix is optimized for efficient and reproducible PCR.
The HotStart Taq DNA Polymerase is a chemically modified Taq DNAPolymerase, whose enzyme activities can only be activated after 3-5 minutes of incubation at 95°C. The HotStart Taq Polymerase uses amplification conditions for regular Taq DNA Polymerase, except no polymerase activity will be present before the onset of thermal cycling. This prevents nonspecific DNA amplification and primer dimer formation. The amplified products, up to 7 kb in length, contain PCR products with blunt and 3’-overhanging A end. This allows flexible protocols for PCR cloning, if the amplified fragments need to be cloned.
- Convenient, ready-to-use mix.
- Hot start.
- Generates PCR products with 3’-dA overhangs.
- Incorporates modified nucleotides (e.g., biotin-, digoxigenin-, fluorescently-labeled nucleotides).
- Routine PCR.
- High sensitivity PCR.
- High throughput PCR.
- Hot Start PCR.
Composition of HotStart Taq PCR Master Mix (2X)
0.05 U/µL HotStart Taq DNA polymerase, reaction buffer, 4 mM MgCl2, 0.4 mM of each dNTP (dATP, dCTP, dGTP and dTTP).
- 1kb DNA Ladder
- 1kb Plus DNA Ladder
- 100bp Plus DNA Ladder
- dNTP Mix (10 mM each)
- dNTP Set (100 mM each)
- Taq DNA Polymerase
- HotStart Taq DNA Polymerase
- ABP HiFi DNA Polymerase
- 2× Taq PCR Master Mix
- 2× Taq PCR Master Mix with Dye
- 2× HotStart Taq PCR Master Mix
- 2× HotStart Taq PCR Master Mix with Dye
- 2× ABP HiFi PCR Master Mix
- SYBR Green I (200× DMSO)
- ROX Reference Dye (25 μM)
- 2× SYBR Green qPCR Master Mix
- 2× TaqProbe qPCR Master Mix