The ABP Dual Luciferase Assay Kit is a homogeneous reagent system that enables fast and simple quantitation of a stable luminescent signal from two reporter genes in a single sample. The simple "add-and-read" workflow generates both firefly and Renilla luciferase luminescence signals from cells that have not been preconditioned or prelysed.
With the ABP Dual Luciferase Assay System, internal controls can be established to minimize sample variability by reducing false-positive and false-negative readings caused by nonspecific factors such as cytotoxicity. In the ABP Dual Luciferase Assay, the activity of the primary reporter is correlated with the effect of specific stimuli, and the activity of the co-transfected control reporter provides an internal control to normalize results.
The system is optimized for batch processing both 96- and 384-well plates and is compatible with a wide variety of mammalian cell culture media. The ABP Dual Luciferase Assay Kit is the best choice for cell-based, high-throughput screening applications. Besides, ABP Biosciences also offers ABP Firefly Luciferase Assay Kit and ABP Renilla Luciferase Assay Kit.
- Increased Precision and Accuracy. Assay normalization using an internal control co-reporter minimizes the effects of variations in cell number and health, transfection efficiency and nonspecific cellular responses.
- No centrifugation or pre-lysis steps required. Reagents are added directly to growth medium for both reporters
- Stable signal allows flexibility for batch or continuous processing of 96- and 384-well plates
- Simple, two-step assay is compatible with any luminometer
Luciferase Assay Selection Guide
|Cat. No.||Product Name||Description||Unit Size|
|FP304||ABP Firefly Luciferase Assay Kit||Robust performance for high-throughput reporter assay||100T|
|FP306||ABP Renilla Luciferase Assay Kit||Simple "add-and-read" Renilla luciferase reporter assay||100T|
|FP308||ABP Dual Luciferase Assay Kit||Detect firefly and Renilla luciferase activities in a single sample||100T|
Figure 1. ABP Dual Luciferase Assay Workflow
Figure 2. Bioluminescent reactions catalyzed by Firefly and Renilla luciferases
- Nucleic Acid Gel Stains
- Nucleic Acid Quantitation
- Labeled Nucleotides
- Protein Detection and Quantitation
- Cell Structure Probes
- Secondary Antibody and Streptavidin
- Cell Proliferation & Viability Assay
- Cell Apoptosis Assay
- Andy Fluor™ Dyes
- Ion Indicators
- Transfection Reagent
- Luciferase Assay Kit
- ECL Western Blot Reagent