ABP dNTP Set is a convenient set of 100 mM aqueous solutions of each of dATP, dCTP, dGTP and dTTP, supplied in separate vials. The solutions of these extremely stable nucleotides are titrated to pH 7.3-7.5 with NaOH. The nucleotides have greater than 99% purity, are free of nuclease activities, human and E. coli DNA. They are designed for many different molecular biology applications.
- Free of human and E. coli DNA.
- Purity: >99%.
- PCR, qPCR, RT-PCR.
- Reverse Transcription and mutagenesis.
- Nucleotide concentrations are determined by measurements of absorbency.
- Deoxyribonucleotides are certified free of nucleases and phosphatases.
- Functional purity is tested in Sanger dideoxy sequencing reactions, fill in of 5'-overhangs, and primer extensions, using Klenow and Taq DNA polymerase.
- The physical purity of this preparation is determined by HPLC (minimum passing specification is >99% triphosphate).
- 1kb DNA Ladder
- 1kb Plus DNA Ladder
- 100bp Plus DNA Ladder
- dNTP Mix (10 mM each)
- dNTP Set (100 mM each)
- Taq DNA Polymerase
- HotStart Taq DNA Polymerase
- ABP HiFi DNA Polymerase
- 2× Taq PCR Master Mix
- 2× Taq PCR Master Mix with Dye
- 2× HotStart Taq PCR Master Mix
- 2× HotStart Taq PCR Master Mix with Dye
- 2× ABP HiFi PCR Master Mix
- SYBR Green I (200× DMSO)
- ROX Reference Dye (25 μM)
- 2× SYBR Green qPCR Master Mix
- 2× TaqProbe qPCR Master Mix