ABP Taq PCR Master Mix is a 2× concentrated solution of Taq DNA Polymerase, dNTPs, and all of the components required for PCR, except DNA template and primers. Taq PCR Master Mix provides robust and reliable performance in PCR amplification. This pre-mixed formulation saves time and reduces contamination due to a reduced number of pipetting steps required for PCR set up. The mix is optimized for efficient and reproducible PCR. Taq PCR Master Mix contains inert, non-toxic dyes to visualize PCR mixing step, and also allows direct loading of PCR products on to gels for electrophoresis.
- Convenient, ready-to-use mix.
- Thermostable: half life is more than 40 min at 95°C.
- Generates PCR products with 3’-dA overhangs.
- Incorporates modified nucleotides (e.g., biotin-, digoxigenin-, fluorescently-labeled nucleotides).
- Routine PCR amplification of DNA fragments up to 5 kb.
- High throughput PCR.
- DNA labeling.
Composition of Taq PCR Master Mix (2X)
0.05 U/µL Taq DNA polymerase, reaction buffer, 4 mM MgCl2, 0.4 mM of each dNTP (dATP, dCTP, dGTP and dTTP).
2×Taq PCR Master Mix PCR results
- 1kb DNA Ladder
- 1kb Plus DNA Ladder
- 100bp Plus DNA Ladder
- dNTP Mix (10 mM each)
- dNTP Set (100 mM each)
- Taq DNA Polymerase
- HotStart Taq DNA Polymerase
- ABP HiFi DNA Polymerase
- 2× Taq PCR Master Mix
- 2× Taq PCR Master Mix with Dye
- 2× HotStart Taq PCR Master Mix
- 2× HotStart Taq PCR Master Mix with Dye
- 2× ABP HiFi PCR Master Mix
- SYBR Green I (200× DMSO)
- ROX Reference Dye (25 μM)
- 2× SYBR Green qPCR Master Mix
- 2× TaqProbe qPCR Master Mix