ABP TaqProbe qPCR Master Mix is a ready-to-use solution optimized for TaqMan probe-based real time PCR analysis. The master mix includes HotStart Taq DNA Polymerase and dNTPs in an optimized PCR buffer. Only template and primers need to be added.
HotStart Taq DNA Polymerase in combination with an optimized buffer ensures PCR specificity and sensitivity. The TaqProbe qPCR Master Mix provides reproducible, sensitive and specific quantification of genomic, plasmid, viral, and cDNA templates. The TaqProbe qPCR Master Mix is compatible with most real-time thermal cyclers.
- Specificity: HotStart Taq DNA polymerase and the optimized buffer eliminate non-specific amplification and formation of primer dimers.
- Sensitivity: Detects low copy number targets.
- Wide linear range: Accurate quantification across 9 orders of magnitude.
- Reproducibility and convenience: Ready-to-use 2× master mix.
- Gene-expression analysis.
- siRNA validation.
- Pathogen detection.
- 1kb DNA Ladder
- 1kb Plus DNA Ladder
- 100bp Plus DNA Ladder
- dNTP Mix (10 mM each)
- dNTP Set (100 mM each)
- Taq DNA Polymerase
- HotStart Taq DNA Polymerase
- ABP HiFi DNA Polymerase
- 2× Taq PCR Master Mix
- 2× Taq PCR Master Mix with Dye
- 2× HotStart Taq PCR Master Mix
- 2× HotStart Taq PCR Master Mix with Dye
- 2× ABP HiFi PCR Master Mix
- SYBR Green I (200× DMSO)
- ROX Reference Dye (25 μM)
- 2× SYBR Green qPCR Master Mix
- 2× TaqProbe qPCR Master Mix