Taq DNA polymerase is purified from E. coli. expressing a cloned Thermus aquaticus DNA polymerase gene. Taq DNA Polymerase is a thermostable enzyme that synthesizes DNA from single-stranded templates in the presence of dNTPs and a primer. The enzyme consists of a single polypeptide with a molecular weight of 94 kDa. It has a 5’→3’ DNA polymerase activity and a 5’→3’ exonuclease activity. In PCR, Taq DNA polymerase has an extension speed at 1-2 kb/min.
The enzyme is available in 1,000 and 5,000 unit sizes at a concentration of 5 U/µL. The enzyme is supplied with a 10× Reaction Buffer.
- Robust performance
- Leaves 3'A overhang
- Stable at storage temperature
- General PCR.
- Genomic analysis.
- TA cloning.
- Storage Buffer: 20 mM Tris-HCl (pH 8.0 at 25oC), 100 mM NaCl, 1 mM DTT, 0.1 mM EDTA, 0.5% (v/v) NP-40, and 50% (v/v) glycerol.
- Unit Definition: One unit is defined as the amount of enzyme required to incorporate 10 nmoles of deoxyribonucleotide into DNA in 30 min at 74°C.
- Unit Assay Conditions: 25 mM TAPS (pH 9.3), 50 mM KCl, 2 mM MgCl2, 1 mM DTT, 0.5 mg/ml activated salmon sperm DNA, 0.2 mM dATP, dCTP, dGTP, dTTP.
- 10× Reaction Buffer: 200 mM Tris-HCl (pH 8.8), 100 mM KCl, 25 mM MgCl2, and other components.
- 1kb DNA Ladder
- 1kb Plus DNA Ladder
- 100bp Plus DNA Ladder
- dNTP Mix (10 mM each)
- dNTP Set (100 mM each)
- Taq DNA Polymerase
- HotStart Taq DNA Polymerase
- ABP HiFi DNA Polymerase
- 2× Taq PCR Master Mix
- 2× Taq PCR Master Mix with Dye
- 2× HotStart Taq PCR Master Mix
- 2× HotStart Taq PCR Master Mix with Dye
- 2× ABP HiFi PCR Master Mix
- SYBR Green I (200× DMSO)
- ROX Reference Dye (25 μM)
- 2× SYBR Green qPCR Master Mix
- 2× TaqProbe qPCR Master Mix