The 1 kb DNA Ladder is suitable for sizing linear double-stranded DNA fragments from 1 kb to 10 kb. The ladder contains a total of eight bands: 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000, 6000, 8000, 10000bp. The 4 kb band has a concentration of 100 ng/5 µL with increased intensity to provide internal orientation. The other bands have a concentration of 50 ng/5 µL. The 1 kb DNA Ladder is provided in 1X loading buffer.
The ladders are generated from PCR and restriction enzyme digestion of double stranded DNA. The DNA is purified by phenol extraction, and equilibrated to 10 mM Tris-HCl (pH 8.0) and 1 mM EDTA.
The Ready-to-Use DNA Ladders are supplied in a ready-to- load format. For agarose gel electrophoresis, load ~1 µL of DNA ladder per mm lane.
- 1kb DNA Ladder
- 1kb Plus DNA Ladder
- 100bp Plus DNA Ladder
- dNTP Mix (10 mM each)
- dNTP Set (100 mM each)
- Taq DNA Polymerase
- HotStart Taq DNA Polymerase
- ABP HiFi DNA Polymerase
- 2× Taq PCR Master Mix
- 2× Taq PCR Master Mix with Dye
- 2× HotStart Taq PCR Master Mix
- 2× HotStart Taq PCR Master Mix with Dye
- 2× ABP HiFi PCR Master Mix
- SYBR Green I (200× DMSO)
- ROX Reference Dye (25 μM)
- 2× SYBR Green qPCR Master Mix
- 2× TaqProbe qPCR Master Mix