TRIzol Reagent is a ready-to-use reagent, designed to isolate high quality total RNA (as well as DNA and proteins) from cell and tissue samples of human, animal, plant, yeast, or bacteria origin. TRIzol Reagent is a monophasic solution of phenol, guanidine isothiocyanate, and other proprietary components which facilitate the isolation of a variety of RNA species of large or small molecular size. TRIzol Reagent maintains the integrity of the RNA due to highly effective inhibition of RNase activity while disrupting cells and dissolving cell components during sample homogenization. TRIzol Reagent allows for simultaneous processing of a large number of samples.
- Permits the isolation of RNA, DNA, and protein from the same sample.
- Offers superior lysis capability, even with difficult sample types.
- Optimized formulations and protocols for tissues, cells, serum, virus, and bacteria.
- TRIzol Reagent
- TRIzol LS Reagent
- RNAzol RT Reagent
- RNAzol BD Reagent
- DNAzol Reagent
- DNAzol BD Reagent
- RNAlater Reagent
- EasySC Universal RNA Purification Kit
- EasyMag Universal RNA Purification Kit