TRIzol LS Reagent is a ready-to-use reagent, designed to isolate high quality total RNA (as well as DNA and proteins) from a variety of liquid samples. TRIzol LS Reagent is a monophasic solution of phenol, guanidine isothiocyanate, and other proprietary components which facilitate the isolation of a variety of RNA species of large or small molecular size. TRIzol LS Reagent maintains the integrity of the RNA due to highly effective inhibition of RNase activity while disrupting cells and dissolving cell components during sample homogenization. TRIzol LS Reagent allows for simultaneous processing of a large number of samples.
- Formulated for use with liquid samples such as serum and virus preparations.
- Facilitates recovery of RNA, DNA, and protein from a single liquid sample.
- Offers excellent lysis capability, even with difficult biological fluids.
- TRIzol Reagent
- TRIzol LS Reagent
- RNAzol RT Reagent
- RNAzol BD Reagent
- DNAzol Reagent
- DNAzol BD Reagent
- RNAlater Reagent
- EasySC Universal RNA Purification Kit
- EasyMag Universal RNA Purification Kit