RNAzol RT Reagent is a ready-to-use reagent, designed to isolate high quality total RNA and small RNA from samples of human, animal, plant, bacterial and viral origin. RNAzol RT Reagent is a monophasic solution of phenol, guanidine isothiocyanate, and other proprietary components which facilitate the isolation of a variety of RNA species of large or small molecular size. RNAzol RT Reagent maintains the integrity of the RNA due to highly effective inhibition of RNase activity while disrupting cells and dissolving cell components during sample homogenization. RNAzol RT Reagent allows for simultaneous processing of a large number of samples.
- No chloroform-induced phase separation is necessary to obtain pure RNA. Just add water to remove DNA, proteins, polysaccharides and other contaminants.
- The isolation procedure can be completed in less than one hour and is performed at room temperature, including all centrifugation steps.
- RNAzol RT isolates total RNA, or large RNA and small RNA in separate fractions. The large RNA fraction contains rRNA and mRNA. The small RNA fraction contains tRNA, small RNA and microRNA.
- The isolated RNA is ready for RT-PCR, qRT-PCR, microarrays, poly A+ selection, northern blotting, RNase protection assay and other molecular biology applications.
- TRIzol Reagent
- TRIzol LS Reagent
- RNAzol RT Reagent
- RNAzol BD Reagent
- DNAzol Reagent
- DNAzol BD Reagent
- RNAlater Reagent
- EasySC Universal RNA Purification Kit
- EasyMag Universal RNA Purification Kit