EasyProbes™ Green 488 Live Cell Stain is a cell-permeant stain that emits exceptionally bright, green fluorescence when bound to DNA. Our EasyProbes™ Green 488 Live Cell Stain is formulated in a ready-to-use solution that is provided in a convenient-to-use dropper bottle. Just tip and drip two drops per ml to stain your cells.
- No need to dilute, weigh, or pipette
- Convenient dropper bottle—just use two drops per mL
- Rapid staining of cells and tissue samples without wash steps
Suggestions for use
EasyProbes™ Green 488 reagent may be added directly to cells in full media or buffer solutions. It easily stains nuclei of cells and tissue slices。
- In most cases 2 drops/ml and an incubation of 15 to 30 minutes will give bright nuclear staining; however, optimization may be needed for some cell types, conditions, and applications. In such cases simply add more, or fewer drops until the optimal staining intensity is obtained.
- EasyProbes™ Green 488 Live Cell Stain is excited with a maximum at 500 nm when bound to DNA, with an emission maximum at 530 nm. It is detected through standard GFP and FITC filters.
|Storage Conditions:||4ºC, protect from light|
|Unit Size:||10 mL|
Nucleic acid dyes for detection of apoptosis in live cells.
Cytometry (1995) 21:265-274
- EasyProbe™ DAPI Fixed Cell Stain
- EasyProbe™ Hoechst 33342 Live Cell Stain
- EasyProbe™ Propidium Iodide Dead Cell Stain
- EasyProbe™ Green 488 Live Cell Stain
- EasyProbe™ Green 488 Dead Cell Stain
- EMA (Ethidium monoazide)
- EthD-1 (Ethidium Homodimer-1)
- NucGreen™ live-cell nucleic acid stain
- NucGreen™ dead-cell nucleic acid stain
- NucRed™ live-cell nucleic acid stain
- Acridine orange
- DRAQ5™ Fluorescent Probe