iScript™ IV Reverse Transcriptase (RT) is a novel recombinant reverse transcriptase that exhibits much higher efficiency in the first-strand cDNA synthesis from RNA templates with secondary structures and high GC content. The iScript™ IV Reverse Transcriptase is engineered to work under high temperatures (50-55°C), which can further facilitate to resolve the secondary structures and high GC problems of RNA. Besides, the iScript™ IV RT is significantly improved in inhibitor resistance, processivity, and reaction speed. iScript™ IV RT is designed to provide reliable, consistent, and fast cDNA synthesis in the presence of inhibitors found in a wide variety of samples.
iScript™ IV First-Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit is a proprietary mixture of all materials required for first-strand cDNA synthesis. This optimized RT Reaction Mix (2X) contains dNTPs, and a balanced concentration for Oligo(dT)20 and Random Primers. The RT Enzyme Mix contains iScript™ IV Reverse Transcriptase and RNase Inhibitor. Oligo(dT)20 anneals selectively to the poly(A) tail of mRNAs. Random Primers do not require the presence of poly(A) and they are utilized for the transcription of mRNA 5’-end regions. The first-strand cDNA can be directly used as a template in PCR.
- cDNA synthesis for PCR.
- Construction of cDNA libraries.
- Generation of probes for hybridization.
- iScript™ IV Reverse Transcriptase
- iScript™ IV First-Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit
- iScript™ IV First-Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit with dsDNase
- iScript™ All-in-One RT Master Mix (5X)
- iScript™ IV One-Step RT-PCR Kit
- iScript™ IV SYBR Green One-Step RT-qPCR Kit
- iScript™ IV TaqProbe One-Step RT-qPCR Kit