EasySC DNA Methylation Kit integrates DNA denaturation and bisulfite conversion processes into one-step. Also, the kit has been streamlined for high yield recovery of DNA following DNA bisulfite conversion. EasySC DNA Methylation Kit provides innovative in-column desulphonation technology that eliminates cumbersome DNA precipitation steps while providing researchers consistent results every time. The kit is optimized to minimize template degradation, loss of DNA during treatment and clean-up, and to provide complete conversion of unmethylated cytosines. Recovered DNA is ideal for PCR amplification for downstream analyses including endonuclease digestion, sequencing, microarrays, etc.
- Complete bisulfite conversion of DNA in less than 2 hours.
- Desulphonation and recovery of bisulfite-treated DNA with a spin column.
- Recovered DNA is ideal for downstream analyses such as PCR, endonuclease digestion, sequencing, microarrays, etc.
|Applications||Purified, converted DNA is of high-quality and well-suited for downstream processes, including library preparation for Next-generation sequencing, PCR amplification, etc.|
|Elution Volume||≥20 μL|
|Input||500 pg – 2 μg of DNA|
|Process Time||2 hours|
|Sample Source||Purified genomic DNA, endonuclease-digested DNA, linearized plasmid DNA, etc. DNA should be high-quality and RNA-free.|
- iQuant™ dsDNA HS Assay Kit
- iQuant™ dsDNA BR Assay Kit
- iQuant™ ssDNA Assay Kit
- iQuant™ RNA HS Assay Kit
- iQuant™ RNA BR Assay Kit
- iQuant™ NGS-HS dsDNA Assay Kit