EasyMag DNA Methylation Kit integrates DNA denaturation and bisulfite conversion processes into one-step coupled to a magnetic bead based clean-up for high-throughput methylation analysis. Also, the kit has been streamlined for high yield recovery of DNA following DNA bisulfite conversion. Desulphonation and clean-up of the converted DNA is performed while bound to the MagPure Beads. The kit is optimized to minimize template degradation, loss of DNA during treatment and clean-up, and to provide complete conversion of unmethylated cytosines. Recovered DNA is ideal for PCR amplification for downstream analyses including endonuclease digestion, sequencing, microarrays, etc.
- Complete, high-throughput, bisulfite conversion of DNA in less than 2 hours.
- A coupled heat denaturation/conversion reaction step streamlines the conversion of non-methylated cytosines into uracil.
- High throughput (96-well), automated desulphonation and recovery of bisulfite-treated DNA.
- Recovered DNA is ideal for downstream analyses such as PCR, endonuclease digestion, sequencing, microarrays, etc.
|Applications||Purified, converted DNA is of high-quality and well-suited for downstream processes, including library preparation for Next-generation sequencing, PCR amplification, etc.|
|Elution Volume||≥25 μL|
|Input||500 pg – 2 μg of DNA|
|Process Time||2 hours|
|Sample Source||Purified genomic DNA, endonuclease-digested DNA, linearized plasmid DNA, etc. DNA should be high-quality and RNA-free.|
|MSDS (PDF):||CT Conversion Reagent||Dilution Buffer|
|Dissolving Buffer||Binding Buffer|
|Wash Buffer||Desulphonation Buffer|
- iQuant™ dsDNA HS Assay Kit
- iQuant™ dsDNA BR Assay Kit
- iQuant™ ssDNA Assay Kit
- iQuant™ RNA HS Assay Kit
- iQuant™ RNA BR Assay Kit
- iQuant™ NGS-HS dsDNA Assay Kit