MagSelect Beads are used for nucleic acid size selection in the library construction process for Next Generation Sequencing (NGS). MagSelect Beads are uniform and stable with high binding capacity, and slow sedimentation. MagSelect Beads are suspended in an optimized binding buffer that facilitates the ratio-metric size selection of NGS DNA/RNA library.
- Ratio-dependent size selection of nucleic acid.
- High binding capacity for high recovery yield.
- Slow sedimentation for fast and efficient target capture.
- PCR Clean-up
- Size Selection
- NGS Library Prep
- Genomic DNA Purification
- RNA Purification
- Viral DNA & RNA Purification
- Plasmid DNA Purification
- PCR & Gel Cleanup
- Spin Column & Magnetic Beads
- DNA & RNA Gel Electrophoresis
- DNA & RNA Quantitation