EasySC DNA Purification Kit from plant tissue is designed for the rapid and reliable isolation of high-quality total cellular DNA from a wide variety of plant and fungal tissue. Up to 100 mg of wet samples or 20 mg dry samples can be processed in less than 60 minutes. This kit uses a proprietary buffer system to eliminate polysaccharides, phenolic compounds, and enzyme inhibitors from plant sample. There are no organic extractions, and time-consuming precipitation steps. Purified DNA is suitable for PCR, restriction enzyme digestion, and hybridization techniques.
- Fast – DNA purification process in less than 60 min.
- Safe – No organic extraction, no ethanol precipitation.
- High-quality – DNA is suitable for a variety of downstream applications.
|Applications||Total DNA isolation from plant and fungal tissues.|
|Sample Source||Plant and fungal tissues.|
|Sample Input||100 mg wet tissues, 20 mg dry tissues|
|Elution Volume||50-100 μL|
|Technology||Silica spin column|
|Processing Mode||Manual, Centrifugation/Vacuum|
Figure 1. Genomic DNA from various plant sources was isolated using ABP EasySC DNA Purification Kit from plant tissue. Eluted DNA was analyzed on a 0.8% agarose gel.
- Blood DNA Purification Kits
- Cell-free DNA Purification Kits
- Tissue DNA Purification Kits
- Plant DNA Purification Kits
- Cell DNA Purification Kits
- Bacterial DNA Purification Kits
- Stool DNA Purification Kits
- FFPE DNA Purification Kits
- Viral DNA Purification Kits
- Food DNA Purification Kits
- Exosome DNA Purification Kits
- Universal DNA Purification Kits