EasyMag DNA Purification Kit from plant tissue is designed for the rapid and reliable isolation of high-quality genomic DNA from plant, fungal and other tissues that are particularly difficult to lyse or very high in polysaccharide content. This kit is designed for manual or fully automated high throughput preparation of genomic, chloroplast, and mitochondrial DNA. The buffer system is specifically designed to minimize co-purification of polysaccharides and polyphenols. There are no organic extractions, and time-consuming precipitation steps. Purified DNA is suitable for PCR, restriction digestion, next-generation sequencing, and hybridization applications.
- Fast – DNA purification process in less than 60 min.
- Safe – No organic extraction, no ethanol precipitation.
- High-quality – DNA is suitable for a variety of downstream applications.
|Applications||Total DNA isolation from plant and fungal tissues.|
|Sample Source||Plant and fungal tissues.|
|Sample Input||100 mg wet tissues, 20 mg dry tissues|
|Elution Volume||100-200 μL|
|Processing Mode||Manual, Automated|
Figure 1. Genomic DNA from various plant sources was isolated using ABP EasyMag DNA Purification Kit from plant tissue. Eluted DNA was analyzed on a 0.8% agarose gel.
- Blood DNA Purification Kits
- Cell-free DNA Purification Kits
- Tissue DNA Purification Kits
- Plant DNA Purification Kits
- Cell DNA Purification Kits
- Bacterial DNA Purification Kits
- Stool DNA Purification Kits
- FFPE DNA Purification Kits
- Viral DNA Purification Kits
- Food DNA Purification Kits
- Exosome DNA Purification Kits
- Universal DNA Purification Kits