EasyMag DNA Purification Kit from animal tissue provides a rapid and reliable isolation of high-quality genomic DNA from fresh or frozen animal tissue samples. This kit can be processed manually or on an automated platform. This system combines the reversible nucleic acid binding properties of paramagnetic particles with the time-proven efficiency of ABP’s buffer chemistries to provide a fast and convenient method to isolate DNA from a variety of samples. Phenol/chloroform extraction, and time-consuming steps such as precipitation with isopropanol or ethanol have been eliminated. Utilizing paramagnetic particles provides high-quality DNA that is suitable for direct use in most downstream applications such as Next Generation Sequencing, qPCR, PCR, and microarrays.
- Fast – DNA purification process in less than 20 min post-lysis.
- Safe – No Phenol/chloroform extractions.
- High-quality – DNA is suitable for a variety of downstream applications.
|Applications||Total DNA isolation from fresh and frozen animal tissues.|
|Sample Source||Fresh and frozen tissues, paraffin-embedded tissues, cells, mouse tail snips, blood, and buccal swabs.|
|Sample Input||10-25 mg tissues, 5×106 cultured cells|
|Elution Volume||50-100 μL|
|Processing Mode||Manual, Automated|
Figure 1. Genomic DNA from different tissue samples was isolated using ABP EasyMag DNA Purification Kit from animal tissue. Eluted DNA was analyzed on a 1% agarose gel.
Table 1. Genomic DNA yield and quality using ABP EasyMag DNA Purification Kit from animal tissue
- Blood DNA Purification Kits
- Cell-free DNA Purification Kits
- Tissue DNA Purification Kits
- Plant DNA Purification Kits
- Cell DNA Purification Kits
- Bacterial DNA Purification Kits
- Stool DNA Purification Kits
- FFPE DNA Purification Kits
- Viral DNA Purification Kits
- Food DNA Purification Kits
- Exosome DNA Purification Kits
- Universal DNA Purification Kits