EasySC DNA Purification Kit from animal tissue provides a rapid and easy method for the isolation of DNA from fresh or frozen animal tissue samples. The DNA purification process is simplified with Spin Column technology into four quick “lyse-bind-wash-elute” steps and can be accomplished in less than 20 minutes post-lysis. This convenient spin-column format avoids time-consuming steps like alcohol precipitation, use of toxic compounds such as phenol and chloroform and allows for multiple samples to be processed in parallel. DNA purified using this kit is ready for most downstream applications such as PCR, sequencing, genotyping, southern blot analysis and restriction enzyme digestion.
- Fast – DNA purification process in less than 20 min post-lysis.
- Safe – No Phenol/chloroform extractions.
- High-quality – DNA is suitable for a variety of downstream applications.
|Applications||Total DNA isolation from fresh and frozen animal tissues.|
|Sample Source||Fresh and frozen tissues, paraffin-embedded tissues, cells, mouse tail snips, blood, and buccal swabs.|
|Sample Input||10-25 mg tissues, 5×106 cultured cells|
|Elution Volume||30-100 μL|
|Technology||Silica spin column|
|Processing Mode||Manual, Centrifugation/Vacuum|
Figure 1. Genomic DNA from different tissue samples was isolated using ABP EasySC DNA Purification Kit from animal tissue. Eluted DNA was analyzed on a 1% agarose gel.
Table 1. Genomic DNA yield and quality using ABP EasySC DNA Purification Kit from animal tissue
- Blood DNA Purification Kits
- Cell-free DNA Purification Kits
- Tissue DNA Purification Kits
- Plant DNA Purification Kits
- Cell DNA Purification Kits
- Bacterial DNA Purification Kits
- Stool DNA Purification Kits
- FFPE DNA Purification Kits
- Viral DNA Purification Kits
- Food DNA Purification Kits
- Exosome DNA Purification Kits
- Universal DNA Purification Kits