EasyMag cfDNA Purification Kit provides a rapid and reliable isolation of circulating DNA from plasma, serum, and other cellular body fluids. The kit can be processed manually or on an automated platform. The uniquely formulated lysis and binding buffers allow samples to be completely lysed, and binded to magnetic beads. The impurities such as cellular debris, hemoglobin, and other proteins are washed away using washing buffer. The isolated circulating DNA is ready for applications such as PCR, microarrays, and next generation sequencing.
- Fast – DNA purification process in less than 2 hr.
- Safe – No Phenol/chloroform extractions.
- High-quality – DNA is suitable for a variety of downstream applications.
|Applications||Circulating DNA isolation from plasma, serum, and other cellular body fluids.|
|Sample Source||plasma, serum, and other cellular body fluids.|
|Sample Input||1-4 mL|
|Elution Volume||20-50 μL|
|Processing Mode||Manual, Automated|
Figure 1. Plasma samples were purified using ABP EasyMag cfDNA Purification Kit from serum/plasma. The purified cfDNA samples were loaded on a D100 high-sensitive tape on TapeStation® 2200.
- Blood DNA Purification Kits
- Cell-free DNA Purification Kits
- Tissue DNA Purification Kits
- Plant DNA Purification Kits
- Cell DNA Purification Kits
- Bacterial DNA Purification Kits
- Stool DNA Purification Kits
- FFPE DNA Purification Kits
- Viral DNA Purification Kits
- Food DNA Purification Kits
- Exosome DNA Purification Kits
- Universal DNA Purification Kits