EasySC cfDNA Purification Kit from serum/plasma provides a rapid and easy method for the isolation of circulating DNA from plasma, serum, and other cellular body fluids. The kit allows for simultaneous processing of single or multiple samples in under 2 hours. EasySC cfDNA Purification Kit uses a specially formulated buffer system to lyse sample under denaturing conditions, then the lysis was transferred to the DNA column where DNA binds to column matrix and cellular debris, hemoglobin, and other proteins are washed away. The isolated circulating DNA is ready for applications such as PCR, microarrays, and next generation sequencing.
- Fast – DNA purification process in less than 2 hr.
- Safe – No Phenol/chloroform extractions.
- High-quality – DNA is suitable for a variety of downstream applications.
|Applications||Circulating DNA isolation from plasma, serum, and other cellular body fluids.|
|Sample Source||plasma, serum, and other cellular body fluids.|
|Sample Input||1-4 mL|
|Elution Volume||20-50 μL|
|Technology||Silica spin column|
|Processing Mode||Manual, Centrifugation/Vacuum|
Figure 1. Electropherogram of purified cfDNA from serum sample using ABP EasySC cfDNA Purification Kit from serum/plasma. Purified cfDNA was analyzed on Agilent’s 2100.
- Blood DNA Purification Kits
- Cell-free DNA Purification Kits
- Tissue DNA Purification Kits
- Plant DNA Purification Kits
- Cell DNA Purification Kits
- Bacterial DNA Purification Kits
- Stool DNA Purification Kits
- FFPE DNA Purification Kits
- Viral DNA Purification Kits
- Food DNA Purification Kits
- Exosome DNA Purification Kits
- Universal DNA Purification Kits