EasyMag DNA Purification Kit from blood provides rapid total DNA isolation from 10-250 µL of fresh and frozen anticoagulated whole blood. This kit can also be used for the preparation of genomic DNA from buffy coat, serum, plasma, bone marrow, lymphocytes, platelets, and other body fluids. This system combines the reversible nucleic acid binding properties of paramagnetic particles with the time-proven efficiency of ABP’s buffer chemistries to provide a fast and convenient method to isolate DNA from a variety of samples. Phenol/chloroform extraction, and time-consuming steps such as precipitation with isopropanol or ethanol have been eliminated. The isolated DNA is ready for applications such as PCR, Southern blotting, or restriction enzyme digestion.
- Fast – DNA purification process in less than 30 min.
- Safe – No Phenol/chloroform extractions.
- High-quality – DNA is suitable for a variety of downstream applications.
|Applications||Total DNA isolation from fresh and frozen anticoagulated whole blood.|
|Sample Source||Fresh and frozen anticoagulated whole blood, buffy coat, serum, plasma, bone marrow, lymphocytes, platelets, and other body fluids.|
|Sample Input||10-250 μL|
|Elution Volume||50-100 μL|
|Processing Mode||Manual, Automated|
Figure 1. Genomic DNA was isolated from 250 µL fresh anticoagulated whole blood using ABP EasyMag DNA Purification Kit from blood. DNA was analyzed on a 1% agarose gel.
- Blood DNA Purification Kits
- Cell-free DNA Purification Kits
- Tissue DNA Purification Kits
- Plant DNA Purification Kits
- Cell DNA Purification Kits
- Bacterial DNA Purification Kits
- Stool DNA Purification Kits
- FFPE DNA Purification Kits
- Viral DNA Purification Kits
- Food DNA Purification Kits
- Exosome DNA Purification Kits
- Universal DNA Purification Kits