EasyMag FFPE DNA Purification Kit is designed for rapid and reliable isolation of DNA from formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded (FFPE) tissue sections. Paraffin removal can be performed using a xylene and ethanol method. Samples are incubated in a specialized lysis buffer along with Proteinase K to reverse crosslinking, effectively releasing short and long DNA fragments. The released DNA is then purified using magnetic bead technology. Purification requires no phenol or chloroform extraction or alcohol precipitation, and involves minimal handling. Purified DNA is suitable for downstream applications including SNP analysis, sequencing, and genotyping.
- Fast – DNA purification process in less than 20 min post-lysis.
- Safe – No organic extraction, no ethanol precipitation.
- High-quality – DNA is suitable for a variety of downstream applications.
|Applications||Genomic DNA isolation from formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded (FFPE) tissue sections.|
|Sample Source||FFPE tissue|
|Sample Input||Up to 25 mg|
|Elution Volume||50-100 μL|
|Processing Mode||Manual, Automated|
Figure 1. Genomic DNA from FFPE samples was isolated using ABP EasyMag FFPE DNA Purification Kit. Eluted DNA was analyzed on a 1% agarose gel.
Table 1. Genomic DNA yield and quality using ABP EasyMag FFPE DNA Purification Kit
- Blood DNA Purification Kits
- Cell-free DNA Purification Kits
- Tissue DNA Purification Kits
- Plant DNA Purification Kits
- Cell DNA Purification Kits
- Bacterial DNA Purification Kits
- Stool DNA Purification Kits
- FFPE DNA Purification Kits
- Viral DNA Purification Kits
- Food DNA Purification Kits
- Exosome DNA Purification Kits
- Universal DNA Purification Kits