EasySC Universal DNA Purification Kit is designed for rapid purification of genomic DNA from a variety of sample sources including fresh or frozen animal tissues and cells, blood, serum, plasma, saliva, swab, sperm, blood spot. The DNA purification process is simplified with Spin Column technology into four quick “lyse-bind-wash-elute” steps and can be accomplished in less than 20 minutes post-lysis. This convenient spin-column format avoids time-consuming steps like alcohol precipitation, use of toxic compounds such as phenol and chloroform and allows for multiple samples to be processed in parallel. DNA purified using this kit is ready for most downstream applications such as PCR, sequencing, genotyping, southern blot analysis and restriction enzyme digestion.
- Fast – DNA purification process in less than 20 min post-lysis.
- Safe – No organic extraction, no ethanol precipitation.
- High-quality – DNA is suitable for a variety of downstream applications.
|Applications||Genomic DNA isolation from a variety of sample sources including fresh or frozen animal tissues and cells, blood, serum, plasma, saliva, swab, sperm, blood spot.|
|Sample Source||Animal tissues and cells, blood, serum, plasma, saliva, swab, sperm, blood spot.|
|Elution Volume||50-100 μL|
|Technology||Silica spin column|
|Processing Mode||Manual, Centrifugation/Vacuum|
Figure 1. Genomic DNA from different samples was isolated using ABP EasySC Universal DNA Purification Kit. Eluted DNA was analyzed on a 1% agarose gel.
- Blood DNA Purification Kits
- Cell-free DNA Purification Kits
- Tissue DNA Purification Kits
- Plant DNA Purification Kits
- Cell DNA Purification Kits
- Bacterial DNA Purification Kits
- Stool DNA Purification Kits
- FFPE DNA Purification Kits
- Viral DNA Purification Kits
- Food DNA Purification Kits
- Exosome DNA Purification Kits
- Universal DNA Purification Kits