EasySC FFPE DNA Purification Kit is designed for fast and easy purification of DNA from formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded (FFPE) tissue sections. Paraffin removal can be performed using a xylene and ethanol method. Samples are incubated in a specialized lysis buffer along with Proteinase K to reverse crosslinking, effectively releasing short and long DNA fragments. After adjusting the binding conditions with ethanol, the lysate is applied to the DNA Mini column to bind DNA. Cellular debris and proteins are effectively removed during the wash steps. High quality purified DNA is then eluted in elution buffer and is ready for applications such as PCR and next-generation sequencing.
- Fast – DNA purification process in less than 20 min post-lysis.
- Safe – No organic extraction, no ethanol precipitation.
- High-quality – DNA is suitable for a variety of downstream applications.
|Applications||Genomic DNA isolation from formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded (FFPE) tissue sections.|
|Sample Source||FFPE tissue|
|Sample Input||Up to 25 mg|
|Elution Volume||50-100 μL|
|Technology||Silica spin column|
|Processing Mode||Manual, Centrifugation/Vacuum|
Figure 1. Genomic DNA from FFPE samples was isolated using ABP EasySC FFPE DNA Purification Kit. Eluted DNA was analyzed on a 1% agarose gel.
Table 1. Genomic DNA yield and quality using ABP EasySC FFPE DNA Purification Kit
- Blood DNA Purification Kits
- Cell-free DNA Purification Kits
- Tissue DNA Purification Kits
- Plant DNA Purification Kits
- Cell DNA Purification Kits
- Bacterial DNA Purification Kits
- Stool DNA Purification Kits
- FFPE DNA Purification Kits
- Viral DNA Purification Kits
- Food DNA Purification Kits
- Exosome DNA Purification Kits
- Universal DNA Purification Kits