EasyMag DNA Purification Kit from bacteria provides a rapid and easy method for the isolation of high-quality genomic DNA from a wide variety of gram-positive and negative bacterial species. This kit can be processed manually or on an automated platform. The buffer system is optimized to allow direct cell lysis followed by selective binding of DNA to the magnetic beads. Three rapid wash steps remove trace salts and protein contaminants, and finally, DNA is eluted in water or low ionic strength buffer. Purification requires no phenol or chloroform extraction or alcohol precipitation, and involves minimal handling. DNA purified using this kit is ready for most downstream applications such as PCR, sequencing, genotyping, southern blot analysis and restriction enzyme digestion.
- Fast – DNA purification process in less than 20 min post-lysis.
- Safe – No organic extraction, no ethanol precipitation.
- High-quality – DNA is suitable for a variety of downstream applications.
|Applications||Genomic DNA isolation from gram-positive and negative bacterial cells.|
|Sample Source||Bacterial cells|
|Sample Input||1 x 109 cells|
|Elution Volume||50-100 μL|
|Processing Mode||Manual, Automated|
Figure 1. Genomic DNA from various bacteria was isolated using ABP EasyMag DNA Purification Kit from bacteria. Eluted DNA was analyzed on a 1% agarose gel.
- Blood DNA Purification Kits
- Cell-free DNA Purification Kits
- Tissue DNA Purification Kits
- Plant DNA Purification Kits
- Cell DNA Purification Kits
- Bacterial DNA Purification Kits
- Stool DNA Purification Kits
- FFPE DNA Purification Kits
- Viral DNA Purification Kits
- Food DNA Purification Kits
- Exosome DNA Purification Kits
- Universal DNA Purification Kits