EasySC DNA Purification Kit from stool provides fast and easy purification of total DNA from fresh or frozen stool samples. Up to 200 mg of stool samples can be processed in less than 30 minutes. The specially formulated lysis buffer allows direct cell lysis and removes DNA-degrading substances and PCR inhibitors present in the stool sample by centrifugation. The DNA in the supernatant is then purified on the DNA spin column. Purification requires no phenol or chloroform extraction or alcohol precipitation, and involves minimal handling. The purified DNA is of high quality and well suited for most downstream applications such as PCR, sequencing, genotyping, southern blot analysis and restriction enzyme digestion.
- Fast – DNA purification process in less than 30 min.
- Safe – No organic extraction, no ethanol precipitation.
- High-quality – DNA is suitable for a variety of downstream applications.
|Applications||Total DNA isolation from fresh or frozen stool samples.|
|Sample Input||200 mg stoll sample|
|Elution Volume||50-100 μL|
|Technology||Silica spin column|
|Processing Mode||Manual, Centrifugation/Vacuum|
Figure 1. Genomic DNA from three human stool samples was isolated using ABP EasySC DNA Purification Kit from stool. Eluted DNA was analyzed on a 1% agarose gel.
- Blood DNA Purification Kits
- Cell-free DNA Purification Kits
- Tissue DNA Purification Kits
- Plant DNA Purification Kits
- Cell DNA Purification Kits
- Bacterial DNA Purification Kits
- Stool DNA Purification Kits
- FFPE DNA Purification Kits
- Viral DNA Purification Kits
- Food DNA Purification Kits
- Exosome DNA Purification Kits
- Universal DNA Purification Kits