eGFP Annexin V is Annexin V fusion tagged with green fluorescent protein eGFP. Annexin V is a calcium-dependent phospholipid-binding proteins, which bind to phosphatidylserine (PS) to identify apoptotic cells. In normal viable cells, PS is located on the cytoplasmic surface of the cell membrane. In apoptotic cells, however, PS is translocated from the inner to the outer leaflet of the plasma membrane, making itself available for Annexin V binding.
Our eGFP Annexin V is provided as lyophilized power, which is enough for 100 assays.
Reconstitution: We recommend a quick spin followed by reconstitution in 500 μl distilled water, and store at 4°C.
Expression, purification and use of recombinant annexin V for the detection of apoptotic cells.
Logue SE, Elgendy M, Martin SJ,
Nat Protoc (2009) 4:1383-1395
Flow cytometry-based apoptosis detection.
Wlodkowic D, Skommer J, Darzynkiewicz Z,
Methods Mol Biol (2009) 559:19-32
Fluorescent biomembrane probe for ratiometric detection of apoptosis.
Shynkar VV, Klymchenko AS, Kunzelmann C, Duportail G, Muller CD, Demchenko AP, Freyssinet JM, Mely Y,
J Am Chem Soc (2007) 129:2187-2193
Automatic image analysis for quantification of apoptosis in animal cell culture by annexin-V affinity assay.
Pläsier B, Lloyd DR, Paul GC, Thomas CR, Al-Rubeai M
J Immunol Methods (1999) 229:81-95
- eGFP Annexin V and PI Apoptosis Kit
- FITC Annexin V and PI Apoptosis Kit
- Andy Fluor™ 488 Annexin V and PI Apoptosis Kit
- Apoptotic, Necrotic, and Healthy Cells Detection Kit
- Annexin V, recombinant
- eGFP Annexin V
- Biotin-X Annexin V
- Andy Fluor™ 350 Annexin V
- FITC Annexin V
- Andy Fluor™ 488 Annexin V
- Andy Fluor™ 555 Annexin V
- Andy Fluor™ 568 Annexin V
- Andy Fluor™ 594 Annexin V
- Andy Fluor™ 647 Annexin V
- Andy Fluor™ 680 Annexin V