The Super ECL Western Blotting Detection Kit is a highly sensitive, luminol-based enhanced chemiluminescent substrate for the detection of horseradish peroxidase (HRP) on immunoblots. The Super ECL Western Blotting Detection Kit enables low picogram or high femtogram detection of antigen by oxidizing luminol in the presence of HRP and peroxide. This reaction produces a prolonged chemiluminescence that can be visualized on X-ray film or other imaging system. Blots can be repeatedly exposed to X-ray film to obtain optimal results or stripped of the immunodetection reagents and re-probed. The special formulation of Super ECL Substrate makes it an ideal substitute for Amersham ECL Prime Substrate without the need for additional optimization of assay conditions.
The Super ECL Western Blotting Detection Kit consists of Luminol/Enhancer solution and Peroxide solution. The working ECL substrate solution is prepared by combining equal volumes of both solutions. The ECL substrate produces a high intensity signal for detection of high to low abundant proteins.
- High sensitivity ̶ detect low-picogram to high-femtogram amounts of target protein on nitrocellulose or PVDF membrane
- High signal stability ̶ incubated blots provide stable signal duration over 4 hour time period
- Stable reagent ̶ reagent is stable for 1-year
- Economical ̶ use much less antibody
The comparsion of sensitivity of Super ECL, Super ECL Ultra, and Millipore Immobilon™ Western blot substrate.
The comparsion on exposure time.
The comparsion on signal duration.
The comparsion on antibody dilution.
- Nucleic Acid Gel Stains
- Nucleic Acid Quantitation
- Labeled Nucleotides
- Protein Detection and Quantitation
- Cell Structure Probes
- Secondary Antibody and Streptavidin
- Cell Proliferation & Viability Assay
- Cell Apoptosis Assay
- Andy Fluor™ Dyes
- Ion Indicators
- Transfection Reagent
- Luciferase Assay Kit
- ECL Western Blot Reagent