MagPure PCR Clean-up Beads allow rapid and reliable isolation DNA from PCR and other enzymatic reactions with high yield. The system combines our proprietary DNA extraction chemistries with the reversible nucleic acid-binding properties of magnetic beads that selectively bind PCR amplicons 100 bp and larger and eliminate excess nucleotides, primers, and nonspecific products such as primer dimers. Purified DNA can be used in T-A ligations, sequencing, restriction enzyme digestion, and various other labeling reactions.
- Rapid – Purification of PCR products in less than 10 minutes.
- Safe – No Phenol/chloroform extractions.
- High-quality – DNA is suitable for a variety of downstream applications.
|Applications||DNA isolation from PCR and other enzymatic reactions.|
|Sample Source||PCR products, enzymatic reactions.|
|Sample Input||10-50 μL|
|Elution Volume||30-50 μL|
|Processing Mode||Manual, Automated|
Figure 1. Different size DNA fragments were cleaned up with ABP MagPure PCR Clean-up Beads. DNA was analyzed on a 1% agarose gel.
- Genomic DNA Purification
- RNA Purification
- Viral DNA & RNA Purification
- Plasmid DNA Purification
- PCR & Gel Cleanup
- Spin Column & Magnetic Beads
- DNA & RNA Gel Electrophoresis
- DNA & RNA Quantitation