EasySC Food DNA Purification Kit is designed for the rapid and reliable isolation of high-quality genomic DNA from raw or processed food from plant, animal, or mixed origins. Up to 100 mg of raw or processed food can be processed in less than 60 minutes. This kit uses a proprietary buffer system to eliminate polysaccharides, phenolic compounds, and enzyme inhibitors from food sample. There are no organic extractions, and time-consuming precipitation steps. Purified DNA is suitable for PCR, restriction enzyme digestion, and hybridization techniques.
- Fast – DNA purification process in less than 60 min.
- Safe – No organic extraction, no ethanol precipitation.
- High-quality – DNA is suitable for a variety of downstream applications.
|Applications||Total DNA isolation from raw or processed food.|
|Sample Source||Raw or processed food from plant, animal, or mixed origins.|
|Sample Input||100 mg|
|Elution Volume||100-200 μL|
|Technology||Silica spin column|
|Processing Mode||Manual, Centrifugation/Vacuum|
Figure 1. Genomic DNA from food samples was isolated using ABP EasySC Food DNA Purification Kit. Eluted DNA was analyzed on a 1% agarose gel.
- Blood DNA Purification Kits
- Cell-free DNA Purification Kits
- Tissue DNA Purification Kits
- Plant DNA Purification Kits
- Cell DNA Purification Kits
- Bacterial DNA Purification Kits
- Stool DNA Purification Kits
- FFPE DNA Purification Kits
- Viral DNA Purification Kits
- Food DNA Purification Kits
- Exosome DNA Purification Kits
- Universal DNA Purification Kits