EasySC Exosome DNA Purification Kit is designed for the isolation of exosomal DNA from pure exosome isolated by our Exosome Isolation Kits (Cat. #: D030, D031, D032, D033, D034). The kit also features a buffer system that facilitates complete exosome lysis for efficient nucleic acid isolation. Exosomal DNA is bound to spin column, washed and eluted. Normally, 100-300 ng of exosomal DNA can be purified from the exosome isolated from 200 μL blood serum or 5 mL cell media. The extracted DNA is ready for downstream applications such as sequencing, and PCR. No need to precipitate, concentrate or desalt.
- Fast: The purification process takes only 30 minutes.
- Fully compatible: The isolated DNA can be used in most downstream applications such as PCR and sequencing.
- Good stability: The optimized buffer system provides consistent results.
- Clean: Minimal carryover of co-precipitating proteins.
|Applications||Exosomal DNA isolation from serum, plasma, urine, cell culture media, and other body fluids.|
|Sample Source||Serum, plasma, urine, cell culture media, and other body fluids.|
|Sample Input||5 mL cell culture media, 200-500 μL blood serum|
|Elution Volume||30-100 μL|
|Technology||Silica spin column|
|Processing Mode||Manual, Centrifugation/Vacuum|
- Blood DNA Purification Kits
- Cell-free DNA Purification Kits
- Tissue DNA Purification Kits
- Plant DNA Purification Kits
- Cell DNA Purification Kits
- Bacterial DNA Purification Kits
- Stool DNA Purification Kits
- FFPE DNA Purification Kits
- Viral DNA Purification Kits
- Food DNA Purification Kits
- Exosome DNA Purification Kits
- Universal DNA Purification Kits