EasyProbes™ ActinRed 555 Stain is a selective, high-affinity F-actin probe conjugated to the red-orange fluorescent dye tetramethylrhodamine (TMR). Our EasyProbes™ ActinRed 555 Stain is formulated in a ready-to-use solution that is provided in a convenient-to-use dropper bottle. Just tip and drip two drops of stain solution to the cell slide to stain your cells.
- High-affinity staining of F-actin with superior specificity compared to antibody methods
- Ready-to-use liquid formulation in convenient dropper bottle—no need to dilute, weigh, or pipette
- Bright fluorescence signal
Suggestions for use
- In most cases 2 drops of stain solution and an incubation of 15 to 30 minutes is sufficient for bright actin staining; however, optimization may be needed for some cell types, conditions, and applications. In such cases simply add more, or fewer drops until the optimal staining intensity is obtained.
- EasyProbes™ ActinRed 555 Stain is excited with a maximum at 540 nm, with an emission maximum at 565 nm. It is detected through standard standard TRITC filter.
|Storage Conditions:||4ºC, protect from light|
|Unit Size:||5 mL|
Fabrication of high specificity hollow mesoporous silica nanoparticles assisted by Eudragit for targeted drug delivery.
She X, Chen L, Velleman L, Li C, Zhu H, He C, Wang T, Shigdar S, Duan W, Kong L,
J Colloid Interface Sci (2015) 445:151-160
In situ measurement of magnetization relaxation of internalized nanoparticles in live cells.
Soukup D, Moise S, Céspedes E, Dobson J, Telling ND,
ACS Nano (2015) 9:231-240