beta-Actin is one of six different actin isoforms that have been identified. The actin molecules found in cells of various species and tissues tend to be very similar in their immunological and physical properties. Therefore, Antibodies against beta-Actin are useful as loading controls for Western Blotting. However it should be noted that levels of beta-Actin may not be stable in certain cells. For example, expression of beta-Actin in adipose tissue is very low and therefore it should not be used as loading control for these tissues.
Storage Condition and Buffer: 1 mg/ml in PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol. Store at +4°C short term. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Application: WB IHC ICC/IF.
Reactivity: Human, Rat, Mouse, Fruit fly.
Dilution: WB 1:1000~1:10000 IHC 1:50~1:200 ICC/IF 1:50~1:200.
Specificity: beta Actin Antibody detects endogenous levels of total beta-Actin protein.
Immunogen: Full-length β-Actin protein of human.
Western blot analysis of Hela cell lysate (lane1), rat brain tissue lysate (lane2) and mouse brain tissue lysate (lane3) with β-Actin mouse mAb(6G3) diluted at 1:5000.
Western blot analysis of Hela cell lysate with β-Actin mouse mAb(6G3) diluted at 1:5000 (lane1), 1:10000 (lane2), 1:20000 (lane3) and 1:40000 (lane 4).
- β-Actin Rabbit Polyclonal Antibody
- β-Actin Mouse Monoclonal Antibody
- GAPDH Rabbit Polyclonal Antibody
- GAPDH Mouse Monoclonal Antibody
- β-Tubulin Rabbit Polyclonal Antibody
- β-Tubulin Mouse Monoclonal Antibody
- Myc-Tag Mouse Monoclonal Antibody
- His-Tag Mouse Monoclonal Antibody
- GST-Tag Mouse Monoclonal Antibody
- HA-Tag Mouse Monoclonal Antibody
- GFP-Tag Mouse Monoclonal Antibody
- RFP-Tag Mouse Monoclonal Antibody
- Flag-Tag Mouse Monoclonal Antibody
- V5-Tag Mouse Monoclonal Antibody
- VSV-G-Tag Mouse Monoclonal Antibody