EasyMag Gel DNA Extraction Kit uses magnetic bead technology to purify DNA fragments ranging from 100 bp to 10 kb from all grades of agarose gels with high recovery (> 80%). The kit uses a specialized binding buffer system that dissolves the gel slice and binds to magnetic beads. The bind step is followed by two rapid wash steps and DNA is eluted with elution buffer. Purified DNA is ready for a variety of downstream applications such as ligations, PCR amplification, restriction enzyme digestion, cloning, and various labeling reactions.
- Rapid – DNA recovery from an agarose gel in 15 min.
- Safe – No Phenol/chloroform extractions.
- High-quality – DNA is suitable for a variety of downstream applications.
|Applications||DNA isolation from agarose gel.|
|Sample Source||Agarose gel slice|
|Sample Input||Up to 20 μg DNA|
|Elution Volume||30-50 μL|
|Processing Mode||Manual, Automated|
Figure 1. PCR products were recovered using ABP EasyMag Gel DNA Extraction Kit. DNA was analyzed on a 1% TBE agarose gel.
- Genomic DNA Purification
- RNA Purification
- Viral DNA & RNA Purification
- Plasmid DNA Purification
- PCR & Gel Cleanup
- Spin Column & Magnetic Beads
- DNA & RNA Gel Electrophoresis
- DNA & RNA Quantitation