LipoFectMax™ 3000 Transfection Reagent is a lipid-based transfection reagent that forms a complex with DNA or RNA, and transports the complex into a variety of adherent and suspension cell lines. LipoFectMax™ 3000 Transfection Reagent delivers superior transfection efficiency and improved cell viability for the widest range of hard-to-transfect and common cells. This reagent has been tested to work the same efficiency as Lipofectamine® 3000 Reagent, and used for the transfection of both DNA and RNA into eukaryotic cells even in the presence of serum.
- Superior transfection efficiency for difficult-to-transfect cells
- Does not require removal of serum or culture medium
- Does not require washing or changing of medium after transfection
- Improved cell viability: Gentle on your cells with low toxicity
- Versatile: One reagent for DNA, RNA, and co-transfection
Figure 1. Assessment of LipoFectMax™ 3000 and LipoFectMax™ transfection efficiencies using GFP visualization. A549, NIH3T3, HepG2, and MCF7 cell lines were transfected with a GFP-expressing plasmid using the indicated transfection reagents. Cells were visualized 48 hours post-transfection under fluorescence microscopy (GFP filter).