EasyProbes™ ActinRed 555 Stain is a selective, high-affinity F-actin probe conjugated to the red-orange fluorescent dye tetramethylrhodamine (TMR). Our EasyProbes™ ActinRed 555 Stain is formulated in a ready-to-use solution that is provided in a convenient-to-use dropper bottle. Just tip and drip two drops of stain solution to the cell slide to stain your cells.
- High-affinity staining of F-actin with superior specificity compared to antibody methods
- Ready-to-use liquid formulation in convenient dropper bottle—no need to dilute, weigh, or pipette
- Bright fluorescence signal
Suggestions for use
- In most cases 2 drops of stain solution and an incubation of 15 to 30 minutes is sufficient for bright actin staining; however, optimization may be needed for some cell types, conditions, and applications. In such cases simply add more, or fewer drops until the optimal staining intensity is obtained.
- EasyProbes™ ActinRed 555 Stain is excited with a maximum at 540 nm, with an emission maximum at 565 nm. It is detected through standard standard TRITC filter.
|Storage Conditions:||4ºC, protect from light|
|Unit Size:||5 mL|
She X, Chen L, Velleman L, Li C, Zhu H, He C, Wang T, Shigdar S, Duan W, Kong L,
J Colloid Interface Sci (2015) 445:151-160
Soukup D, Moise S, Céspedes E, Dobson J, Telling ND,
ACS Nano (2015) 9:231-240